CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! 1st Flush. 150+ Black Stones? Cirrhosis? Full body skin eczema, acne, pus...

softballgal Views: 3,466
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 817,790

Re: Help! 1st Flush. 150+ Black Stones? Cirrhosis? Full body skin eczema, acne, pus...

My heart goes out to him. I suffered from chronic Psorasis for over 15 years. On my neck, arms, legs, somewhere new each month --- with major outbreaks every week. Tried all the doctors creams, nothing had a lasting effect. AND they tell you its an incurable condition! Then I found curezone and Moreless. I learned that I was toxic and that this was at the root of my health problems. Finally somthing that made sense! I've been colon cleansing (enemas, gentle herbs), eating alkalizing foods, taking the alkalizing drinks, and soaking in detox baths for a year and a half. My rashes started diminishing after about a month and a half. And I have now been rash-free for over 6 months!! After all those years of suffering I finally fell that I have control over this wretched condition. Halleleuia! Tell him to stay with the alkalizing program as best he can, be patient with himself and know that his body is slowly healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)