CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP!! Now what?!!

Views: 1,500
Published: 14 years ago

HELP!! Now what?!!

Yesterday I did a Liver Flush and followed perfect protocal but I did not eat much in the morning. I had intense diarrhea 20 minutes after taking the OO (Olive-Oil) and Grapefruit juice. I must of had to get up 5 or 6 times to go and (sorry) it was pouring! I wasn't drinking much water because it says not to. I could not sleep AT ALL so by 5am I had to eat something and had a tiny bite to eat. I got severe nausea and more diarrhea. I finally fell asleep. I awoke at 11am so nauseous and dizzy that I could not even THINK of doing another serving of ES. I also had a foot cramp which usually means low cal/mag (I think????) so I tried to drink a whole smart water. I fell back to sleep. I just now awoke again and feel OK. I had diarrhea again but no more nausea. I have not eaten or drank anything yet. Should I take my third dose ES now? How essential is it to finish those 2 final doses of ES? I do not know enough about Liver Cleansing to know what they are used for in the cleanse....

I am young, in great shape, healthy and very cleansed ... so I can push myself BUT I do quite a few enemas and colonics (I am a bowel cleansing addict) and haven't eaten much solid food for a week or so... not sure where all the diarrhea is coming from (It just looks like gritty drink, stones and mucus - no actual poop (again SORRY!) :-P My mouth is VERY dry right now. I am not sure if I am seriously dehydrated or mineral depleted or what.... so... should I GO FOR IT or QUIT NOW?

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your support!
Christine D.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.467 sec, (1)