CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IF URINE THERAPY works, does it mean EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM. ---- urine therapy and alcholism

ei132 Views: 19,635
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 818,598

Re: IF URINE THERAPY works, does it mean EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM. ---- urine therapy and alcholism

Actually, my teeth seem whiter already on the days I brush my teeth (without toothpaste) and remove the yellow part of the urine.

If I brush with hydrogen peroxide would it go right into the core of my teeth and bleach my teeth white.

My teeth are yellowish from tea drinking ----- gave up that habit but it is too tempting to have a little sip of tea when everybody is doing it ---- (and coffee too) ---- and both are addictive.

You need tea and coffee only when you are doing dead-beat boring jobs, these articles on urine therapy I am motivated to write.

I wrote a patent 3 years ago on the "biological brain --- training bacteria with nano-particles/nano-tubes as tools ---- and teaching them how to think".

Now, I will go out of the house.

EI

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)