CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possibilities

boldyloxx Views: 2,948
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 818,416

Re: Possibilities

Nickatnight, Alkalizing Katie, I love the way you both think!

I found out by accident years ago that Jesus Christ is the Ultimate Healer and Restorer of Ruins in my life.

When I was new to Curezone, and I found out I had a parasite infection, I realized I had to change my diet and lifestyle-- and not eat like everyone else around me if I wanted to improve my health.

While laying in bed one morning-- after I had made this decision, I found myself complaining to God about why I (and my sister who just found out she had Celiac disease) had to watch what we ate, and everyone else in our jobs, family, etc, were free to gorge on whatever the heck they wanted!

Well , maybe I am more inclined to hear God's voice when laying on my bed in a dark room free of distractions, but Jesus actually spoke back to me and I heard these words in my heart: "I do not require my people to follow any path of discipline, but if that person chooses that path, they will reap the rewards of that path"

Those beautiful words never left me since that morning-those were almost the exact words too! They have given me a Vision on what it means to be "sanctified" or cleansed in a physical sense, and how that discipline of only eating or applying what God intended for the human body also symbolizes other types of soul and spiritual cleanses we can allow God to do for us. It's all about choice, and letting God take us as far as we are willing for Him to.

hugs
Boldylocks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.407 sec, (1)