CureZone   Log On   Join
Up date: I've had some success

aideme Views: 638
Published: 15 years ago

Up date: I've had some success

What I had failed to mention in the original message was a more definitive time-line.
That's because I was like everyone else, desparate and fedup with the lack of any success from the doctors I have seen. That being said I got more bang for the bucks when I started using the tea tree oil extract as an disinfectant of both the oral cavity and the toothbrush. I understand the angst on some parts of using tea tree oil, if possible you should be able to use grapefruit seed extact to act as an disinfectant/fungal killer.

I am here to tell you that there is some progress, I can actually see some wrinkled skin with speckled darker patches of cells. That seems to mean that I have to now address enhancing what I have and to not regress into the peel and cuss the sun for rising syndrome. Under the advice of the third dermatologist who din't listen to anything I had to say. I stopped using the topical steroid ointment and started using hydrocortisone ointment a 2.5% and Aquaphor healing ointment. Since I am a male I don't walk about in public with glossed over bare lips, NOT ME! So whenever I get the chance I first apply a heated wash cloth to the lips, then apply the Hydro 2.25% and immediately with a layer of Aquaphor especially before I got to sleep.

It has been 12 days, And there is so little scaling that is amazing. Lips are smooth and feel totally different. I hope this isn't me making a mountain out of a mole hill, but any progress after upto 3yrs of frustration is a blessing.

That's it for now will update in 7 days. Wish me Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)