CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No sleep when having morgellons

luvmyherbs Views: 3,262
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 347,126

Re: No sleep when having morgellons

Read my post above on how I got rid of the really bad symptoms. I had to wash bedding daily when it was really bad. (Tore up all my sheets and bath towels using bleach and had to buy new ones.)

Also, if you haven't already, get a vinyl or waterproof mattress cover and pillow covers. They are inexpensive at k-mart. These are essential. I wipe mine down with a cleaner that contains enzymes every time I change bedding. Enzymes kill the buggers.

To wash bedding you can USE A NON CHLORINE BLEACH WITH ENZYMES. I use oxyclean(oxyfresh?)powder with laundry detergent and borax. Oxyfresh has chemical enzymes which work just as well as the expensive stuff. Read the box to make sure it has enzymes. THE TRICK IS TO LET THE LAUNDRY SOAK, preferably overnight. I use borax with laundry detergent for dark clothes and let them soak overnight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.719 sec, (1)