CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IF URINE THERAPY works, does it mean EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM.

Views: 19,440
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 816,773

Re: IF URINE THERAPY works, does it mean EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM.

Hum.. first off I wonder if you aren't actually advertising (spamming) versus actually contributing to this forum. As far as I can tell, Urine therapy should be addressed under one of the health group forums, not evolution/creation. I personally don't see any connection between some kind of health therapy and whether or not it proves or disproves creationism or evolution. I mean really a hypothesis of "Drinking urine causes us to be more evolved (or devolved)" Or "God created us and therefore anything our bodies produce should be considered part of creation" or what? I am not seeing anything that makes sense to post on this forum.

Second, it seems to me if you are excreting something, your body is saying "get rid of this crap" not "Ohh, I made a mistake and got rid of the wrong stuff, Put It BACK!" All this would do is give you a concentrated dose of the toxins your body just went to all the work to get rid of. Maybe that is what is killing stuff like bacteria and virus.. the concentrated toxins, but I sure can't see how that would be good for the human body either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)