CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why am I so vulnerable to stress?

mantonia Views: 1,798
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 820,839

Re: Why am I so vulnerable to stress?

Ohfor, wow that was a enthralling read. Im all to aware about Brainwashing and subliminal's. Thats so true about the flashing lights from peoples livings room, it does look much more dramatic from the outside, and the effect it must have on the brain, never really occurred to me.

Another thing im very aware of how the governments - in my case British, try to control us. I read things about subliminal s where things are planted into your sub-conscious and how it often won't effect you straight away, but latter down the line. Ie you watch a advert of some product, you consciously take no notice, but 6 months down the line you wanna buy it.

Likewise here in England, the government is pushing really hard to get everyone onto digital it never occurred to me there maybe a cynical reason behind to now. Im gonna look into that.

What you say about FDR is intriguing, the measures he did were to help US come out of a depression. Ive always thought he was a good president, but now im more wiser, and i believe things such as wars and depressions tend to be manufactured. Do you think the depression was manufactured? Have you heard of David Icke, he talks about a theory he has called Problem-Reaction-Solution. Anotherward a problem is created such as the Depression, the reaction is people desperate for work, and the Solution is through his measures that happen to be, as you say were mind control through ,at the time, what was new media.

Here is a site
http://www.trance-formation.com/
you might find useful. Also there is a book called Trance-formation America, you might find useful.

One last thing, isn't it right that if you make your mind aware of subliminal's is it possible to be invulnerable to it? Even if you do watch TV? Or is the waves and light that we can't have control.

Also what benefits have you noticed from not watching TV?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)