CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tomatoes, potatoes & stock

Views: 3,416
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 821,827

Re: Tomatoes, potatoes & stock

Ooops I didn't think tuna and veg were cheating. I eat tons of fish, usually have some every day for lunch or dinner and sometimes both, and it's tuna sometimes. I steam my veg, thought potatoes were the only ones that were dodgy.

It's gonna hurt, really hurt to leave out tomatoes as I love them and I'd heard they are an antioxidant, but suppose that's not helpful if I'm feeding the candida.

I have carrots most nights so that won't be a treat. The peasoup sounds good but I'll have to find out what quinoa is.

Thanks, I'm taking your advice and have cut out the antifungals and probiotics for a few weeks while I take the amino acids and digestive enzimes & biotin. Thought I might feel a bit better cutting out the antifungals but I'm just the same. Never mind I just ordered some grapefruitseed extract for when I go back to war again.

I'll be using:

goldenseal root &
euchiacea,
propolis,
Pau d'Arco,
garlic tabs,
biotin,
goats milk probiotic yoghurt,
of course the grapefruitseed extract,

and a bunch of supplements and vitimins:
milk thistle,
omega 3 fish oil,
zinc,
vitamin c
and multivitamins.

good bacteria nourishing foods:
artichokes,
garlic,
leeks,
onions.

Do I keep up with the amino acids and digestive enzimes until I'm better?

IS THIS ENOUGH, AM I MISSING ANYTHING?

Sorry this is long, I want to be sure I'm getting it right.

Georgia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)