CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still don't see any connection to this forum

ei132 Views: 19,272
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 822,198

Re: Still don't see any connection to this forum

If you can never prove that God Exists, you can never know whether Evolution is true or Creationism is true.

This is because Science may give evidence of Evolution, but that does not prove that Creationism is not true ----------------------- because as my Prof. Jim Slagle who is a PhD in Computer Science said,

proof that evolution exists does not prove that Creationism is not the way it happenned in the first place.

But look up the Eastern concept of the "Ayurvedic Man". Are you sure that Jesus Christ in his missing years did not visit India and learn a lot of things in Tibet.

(This was an idea given to me by a White American, J.Zdunich while I was in the USA).

So until you are all-knowing, I can give you proof that Evolution or Creationism took place, and you still don't know if there is an additional layer of truth.
So become God (which it is not possible) and then you will know.

EI

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)