CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes Simplex Virus - confusion - please help.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
  Views: 1,632
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 817,890

Re: Herpes Simplex Virus - confusion - please help.

Sorry to hear about the bad news. For what it's worth, at least 25% of the population has HSV in their body so you are not alone. And many of those never have outbreaks which doesn't mean you can't still spread it, but at least it is less of an annoyance.

From what I have been told, HSV1 and HSV2 cannot be distinguished from one another in a lab test. All they can tell you is that HSV is in your body. The only way to determine if it is 1 or 2 is to take a culture of it when you are having an outbreak.

Many doctors say that HSV1 and HSV2 are THE EXACT SAME VIRUS and that the AREA of the outbreak is what leads to the "1" and "2" distinction. Other people, especially here, claim that it is indeed a slightly different virus or something to that effect. I'm not going to make any claim either way as not to piss someone off better researched than myself..

So you do not have any tingling or anything in either area? Even when we don't have OB's, many H sufferers still experience an occasional itching, burning, etc. This may help you out. Try to be extra observant regarding your body.

And though this is completely irresponsible advice, if you really want to figure out where it is, drink a bunch of coffee, eat a bunch of sugary crap, deprive yourself of sleep, etc, and such things. You very well may have an outbreak. It is a general state of unhealth that leads many people here to get outbreaks..

Other people may flame me for that last paragrah, so I will flame myself in advance.

WOOOOOOOOOOSH

Peace Light to You and Yours,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)