CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Mr.Reindeer Dust" here MH Re:Chem Trail Buster!!!

prayervoice Views: 1,572
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 823,626

Re: "Mr.Reindeer Dust" here MH Re:Chem Trail Buster!!!

Hello MH...

Prayervoice here...

Thank you for making my day. The Reindeer Dust promotion was a lot of fun. You can sell just anything on the radio if you package it properly. It was all done tongue in cheek. We sold it at Christmas time as a stocking stuffer and donated the proceeds to a worthy charity. People bought the Reindeer Dust mostly because of the strange manner in which we offered it to the public. In fact a person could not purchase Reindeer Dust for themselves. They could only order it to be sent to a friends address. Then the friend would have to call the sender to ask just what this stuff in the baggie was. This was fun because the person sending it never got to see it, yet he would eventually have to tell the recipient, when he/she called, that it was Reindeer Dust. More than a few people were prety ticked that you couldn't smoke or snort it. A few even tried.

You know MH I don't even remember telling you about that, or perhaps my friend Julius Banfai brought it up when he came to visit you recently. As a matter of fact he is coming to visit me for a week, here on Vancouver Island, starting tomorrow evening.

While I have your attention MH, here's a big hhhhuuuuugggggg from someone who has learned so very much from you in the past couple of years about the care and feeding of the human temple of the soul. As God is my witness, I know of no person on earth who has more wisdom to impart when it comes to the restoration of the human body than your good self. It is an honour to have you as my mentor in my quest to be of service to humankind. The old MD's in he next world are very proud of you and Brenda.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)