CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperate to be Free

mountaingoatuk Views: 3,439
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 822,072

Re: Desperate to be Free

Well thankyou for your story and so glad you found this site. We all help each other and there are many different methods of cleansing. I am sorry that you have had to suffer this long. I have been there aswell, my anxiety, insomnia hit me when I was 28 and I had many similar experiences to you. I now believe that the health of our organs manifests as our psychological and this is how they they think in eastern medicine. So for example fear/anxiety is related to the kidneys in chinese medicine. I went to see a doctor of this and hey presto he detected a kidney imbalance and prescribed 2 formulas. The anxiety went away! My guess is that your heart (spirit), liver and kidneys and perhaps spleen are affected. Yes you are buying what sound like the right foods but how are you eating them? Are you boiling the vit's and minerals from the veg? are you eating fruit that is not from where you live? i.e Strawberries that are not in season and from say Egypt? Food can be a great medicine but you need to apply certain principles. I would advise you to look at the moreless forum, it has helped me tons! See what you make of it. Also chinese medicine may help you. I do believe you can be happy and well and drug free in the future. It won't be easy but read around this site and clean up your organs naturally and you'll be happy again. I am on my way to wellness having cleaned up my bowel etc. Take care and good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.424 sec, (1)