CureZone   Log On   Join
Healthy Health Foods

ecochuck Views: 1,431
Published: 14 years ago

Healthy Health Foods

I go to different health food stores including the biggest supermarket chain in the country, Whole Foods. They have lots of things with unhealthy ingredients like sugar, corn syrup, wheat, salt and much more. The most lethal is salt. Maybe you have heard that the AMA is trying to make salt a regulated substance.

Now it is so common that people think that salt is OK. It is not a food. You can prove it is not toxic. A quarter pounder burger is 4 oz. Eating 5 of them will not kill you. Take 4 oz of salt (112,000 mg) and put it in a pint of water and drink it. It will kill you! Or if you are saved, you will never, ever do it again.

Now I do not need lots of salt added to my cans of organic beans. I can skip it, add kelp which is a food (a salty food) or I can add a little Celtic sea salt which is only 84% salt. The famous Dr McDougall has a line of vegan products containing lots of salt, refined wheat and white rice. Those grains are not whole grains like whole wheat and brown rice. But there are a few products with all healthy ingredients

Amazon.com has many thousands of these health foods with many unhealthy ingredients. Some products do not even list the ingredients. The reason it chose that name is because the Amazon River contains more water than the 3 largest rivers in the world combined. So what I am doing is going thru the ingredients of each health product that looks good and putting them up on an Amazon.com astore, those products with only healthy ingredients. See this site with Healthy Health Products. Amazon.com has over 1,000 different hoodia products.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)