CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it better to clean the eczema with water??

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
dusty1300 Views: 3,067
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,243

Re: Is it better to clean the eczema with water??

I can't believe I'm hearing about this for the first time. I have this exact symptom. I have been diagnosed with ezcema for many years. I recently last summer got it real bad. It started out as a spot on the top of the foot and I tried a number of things to make it better, but only made it worse. I finally got into the derm in late August and got some pills and steroid ointment. Things cleaned up very well, but I still am fighting ankle problems to this day. I have a spot about the size of a dime on the outside of each ankle and a spot smaller than this on top of one foot. It is nice to find an exact diagnosis for this other than just ezcema. Maybe I can find out something different.

I have trying to not use the steroid cream as I don't want to have this long term. I found the other day that when it got inflamed (started out as a nagging itch, then got worse as I scratched it), if I put some coconut oil on it, it really calmed down and I could forget about it. I might try putting it on everyday until symptoms go away. I had a TRUE Test last fall and found I was allergic to just about every patch on the test. I also read about turning my socks inside out before washing in the Psoriasis forum. That might help. I have thought that tight socks on my ankles make them itch.

I guess I got kind of wordy. I was just surprised to see something like this.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)