CureZone   Log On   Join
update#2: I've had some success

aideme Views: 1,195
Published: 15 years ago

update#2: I've had some success

This is the third post I've submitted, and there is more progress to report. Progress in terms of pigmentation and the increased number of patches of new skin cells. I still suffer from the dreaded glands that come with wet lips after brushing of the teeth or batheing but, no where to the extend before I started my regiment. I just wait until the lips dry and gently rub of the small flakes and then apply the tea tree ointment(Thursday Plantation). Oh by the way I've stopped using the hyrdo 2.5% and aquaphor. It was told to me by a dermatologist that the hydor is a short term solution to get the scaling under control. And the aquaphor is for smoothing out the scales.
The scales that appear I now leave alone for the most part and clip off the hanging chads. And in two days or so a protective layer is formed. Now I'm waiting for the next cycle to occur. I hope there is more good news. I already starting to see glimpses of my old self again and am venturing out more.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.734 sec, (1)