CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My First Water Fast

ecochuck Views: 1,177
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 827,052

Re: My First Water Fast

You should not include your family in your private matters if they do not support you with it. Now I am a very open person so I will tell people about when I fasted including strangers. Also I consider it my purpose to make fasting popular again like it was 2,000 years ago. The bible has 74 references to fasting.

As the story goes, the devil tried to stop Jesus from fasting. Of course it was his own doubts. But your doubts are supported by your family. Here is a rule I have. The more you care about what others think, the more unhappy you will be. To see if I am right with myself, see the page on site below-- Prescription For Happiness.

The more you know about fasting, the more motivated you will be. See site below with quotes by New England Journal of Medicine (on fasting for losing weight), 17 different MDs, Hippocrates, Mark Twain and Abraham Lincoln on Fasting and Lemonade Diet. I like this MD quote: "Fasting is profoundly simple and simply profound." Good luck with your fast and losing weight (site above has info losing weight also).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)