CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deenalirose: herbs for female support

Views: 1,717
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 827,092

Re: Deenalirose: herbs for female support

Glad you found some good links in there. Just make sure to do some research prior to deciding on what to take so that it doesn't have any negative effects. Personally, I listen to my body and watch for any changes, good and bad, whenever I try anything so that I can ascertain wheteher it is what my body reacts well to.

One thing I do believe in, is the Castor Oil packs, they are soo comforting and so very good for you. But, like everything else, it must be what works for you.

I used to get such discomfort during my period, even my toes and fingers got swollen! One thing that has done wonders for me is drinking lots of room temperature water with a little of Celtic Sea Salt and a little fresh squeezed lemon juice, and taking one tsp. of cayenne pepper in lemon juice or in broth each day.

Also - I learned form Owen - to try to be kinder to myself, and me and my body notice. I mean speak to yourself in gentle loving terms sometimes, and that includes particular body parts.

As for mood swings, it sounds like your family is supportive of you, so tell them beware and come up with some funny things to say - forwarned is foretold - so they may be able to take it all with a grain of salt.

Wish you well in your search.

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.648 sec, (1)