CureZone   Log On   Join
The CHOSEN ONE

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,788
Published: 14 years ago

The CHOSEN ONE

MH, do you believe that someone could be chosen by God to not eat for some divine purpose? Let me give you an example: What if a person had problems with food their whole life Ö it made them deathly ill with all sorts of problems. They tried every diet on earth, including all fruit, including all JUICE and ANYTHING they consumed made them sick. When they ate NOTHING, however, they felt wonderful. They felt as if they could commune with God and hear His voice. What if they felt as if God had demanded that they overcome hunger and NOT EAT another speck of food ever. Would you think that it was possible then for them to become a breatharian by different means than normal, even in this polluted, toxic world or would you simply think that they had a screwed up digestive system and were sickly?

I ask you MH because it seems to me that you have some messages to give out and perhaps what you know is intended for a Chosen One?? You seem more in touch with the spiritual side of life than most although there are some things I think you have not considered. Have you ever considered that we were NOT made in Godís image? If GOD created us in His image, then why are so many of us ugly and mutated, decaying, rotting and grotesque? Has anyone in history ever contemplated that perhaps human beings were NOT created in Godís image? Have you ever heard of this? That perhaps the human body itself is a vehicle of evil and that by breaking away from food, sleep, sex, and other chains of humanity you also break free of EVIL?

Do you believe that currently God is all powerful? Is it possible that Evil has gained control of the world and that God isnít in control anymore? That perhaps by the birth of a Messiah God would gain control again? Does all this seem insane to you or have you heard any of this before? Could the person in the top example of not wanting to eat be the force of Godís power on earth if they could not eat, not sleep, were a virgin and completely purified themselves so the messiah could be born inside of them?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)