CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,304
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 827,819

Edited

... sorry everyone that I'm posting an OT topic on this forum but it's definitely not OT regarding Biblenutritionist's post.

There is NOTHING humane about neither kosher or halal slaughter, whatsoever. I don't have time to provide links and this is not the right forum but when slaughtering the kosher /halal way it can take an animal up to 4 minutes of stumbling around with its throat slit, in its own blood before it faints from loss of blood. Talk about adrenaline and scared animals.

Of course the modern factory type slaughtering that's used in many modern countries today isn't any better BUT that does not make kosher/halal humane.

What I do agree with Biblenutritionist on is that you should only eat as much meat as you need and get organic, which would very much help in the quest to cause as little harm as possible to animals and nature.

Don't eat kosher/halal slaughtered animals. It's medieval, or med-evil rather.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)