CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was going to try a liver flush, but this really discouraged me.

Views: 2,237
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 829,563

Re: I was going to try a liver flush, but this really discouraged me.

plzchuckle - I love you man, your posts and contributions so don't get mad when I say this ---but you rely too heavily on what MH says. He is AMAZING and I totally respect him and think he is on target with MOST of what he says but not ALL. If you really want to get 100% healthy and cleansed you must be open to all information, not just from one source. MH is WRONG on this issue and it is sad that he is so closed off to it because it would BENEFIT HIM GREATLY. Urine is NOT A WASTE PRODUCT NOR IS IT TOXIC IN ANYWAY. You can read COUNTLESS articles that explain to you exactly what urine really is. Believe me, it GROSSED ME OUT at first too!!! I also thought it was a toxic waste product but I am now FASTING on ONLY URINE - no food, nothing but URINE and I can exercise, I have energy and barely need sleep anymore. I can't believe my amazing health and vitality and believe I could live on this substance. I don't want to debate you in the sense of, it is your choice whether or not to drink or use urine for healing but if you have never tried it, you cannot pass judgement and the FACTS are: the kidneys do NOT PROCESS TOXINS - only the LIVER DOES THAT. Toxins come out in stool ONLY. Maybe you will research it for yourself and find something that amazes you as it does me. But in my opinion, it is ridiculous to have acne, disease, toxins, sickness, obesity or eat incorrect foods all because one is brainwashed into thinking urine is bad for you! Your mind is already open so much to alternative medicine, maybe it can be opened a little more....?? I wish I could help MH see the light on this because he aspires so for breatharian but I really think that is impossible without URINE DRINKING.
Christine D.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.828 sec, (1)