CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions about colloidal silver

Views: 3,508
Published: 16 years ago

Questions about colloidal silver

I developed fibromyalgia and localized scleroderma from receiving an MMR vaccine. I have been suffering with debilitating symptoms for 5.5 years, and have tried numerous alternative therapies. Now, I am starting to follow the program The PH Miracle by Dr. Robert Young, which was recommended by someone who suffered from fibro. for 7 years, and she is now cured of this condition from following this program. This lady recommend that I take a product called biolight, which is part of the PH Miracle program, and it contains Colloidal Silver . I know people on this forum are pro Colloidal Silver , but I am afraid to take it, because it doesn't make sense to me how silver cannot be harmful to the body if it is a metal. I was injured from the vaccine that contained harmful metals, aren't all metals harmful? I understand that Colloidal Silver can disrupt 650 microbial agents, but can't it cause Alzheimer's disease or some other neurological disease in the long run, if it accumulates in the body? I read somewhere that if it gets into the nervous system, one can get really sick. Does anyone know what the dangers of using colloidal silver are? I know the benefits, now I need to know the risks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.312 sec, (1)