CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adopted daughter's skin

jentati Views: 2,585
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,326

Re: Adopted daughter's skin

It is working because slowly my daughter's skin has become soft again, without the use of anything topical, just raw coconut oil in the beginning. Her eczema has not totally disappeared, but the intensity of the itching and the hives have decreased. My daughter used to scratch herself literally 24 hours a day. she could not be left alone because she would mutilate herself, she could not be outside, etc. She used to always be constipated, then her bowel movements were very watery. Now, after 7 months on this diet her stool looks healthy and her stomach is not as bloated as it was before. I tried NAET, I tried rotating foods, I tried all kinds of "natural" things and this has given us the best results. It is a slow process and maybe it will not cure her but she is so energetic and happy now,so I will continue on. She still can't sleep through the night but she can finally enjoy living. She is taking supplements, probiotics, and eating organic, and we are SLOWLY adding more foods. I hope this helps, Jennifer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.671 sec, (1)