CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena Awakening!

rmax Views: 1,280
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 811,573

Re: Mirena Awakening!

my husband pointed out to me earlier today that i hae been having really drastic mood swings since our baby was born. i got mirena when she was 6wks old. he said that theyve gotton worse since then. ive also noticed other things as well, irritability, acne, headaches, abdominal pain, and a pain on my right side that normally only hurts in the latter part of pregnancy. i wonder if it has anythng to do with mirena. with everythng that ive read here, im starting to think so. im a stay at home mom as well, and i hate snapping at my older daughter, shes too young to understand that mommy cant help it. im like you, except that my husband has always wanted a vasectomy, so i didnt even have to broach the subject with him. i want more kids, he doesnt. i can live wiht that, i have two from him and he didnt want any at all. we both have appointments on the second. mine wiht my obgyn to discuss this pain issue, and him to start the process to get his procedure done. i just hope nothing else happens wiht me until then. i cant get an earlier appointment, we wont have insurance until the first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.313 sec, (1)