CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When will you stand up?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Ohfor07 Views: 1,098
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 841,242

Re: When will you stand up?

Exellent question...important question.....necessary question, one I've been pondering and asking myself for at least the past 5 years near non-stop, one that I wish many other people would start asking many other people in hopes that a critical-mass may be reached. Meantime, I keep coming up mostly empty on an answer. The best answer I've seen, gained through observation, is that if enough people realize how they've been systematically harmed by their establishment, this migth be what it takes. If you get to know some of the people who are already awake, you will find people who themselves finally realized the harsh facts of life - they've been screwed by the system and it was harsh enough to rouse them from their sleepy time, tv time slumbers and become at least a bit active/vocal. A very real concern/question in this light is - will enough peope wake up to how they are being systematiclly screwed BEFORE the final pieces of the invisible prison around us have been put into place/operation?

During moments of cautious optimism, I still hold that anything in this context is possible, so who knows what it will take? During other moments when realism tends to outweigh blind optimism, I tend to hear echoes of a somewhat well-known line from Cold Hands Luke, paraphrased from memory, said in the drawl of a southern prison guard when laying down the law (speach) in front of his attentive charges (prisoners) after the umpteenth failed prison break by Luke "what we have here is a failure to communicate......." The basic moral of that quote is, sometimes there are people who can be reached (like, good little prisoners who'll never ever try to escape), other times, some people just can't be reached, their channels of communication are just too far gone in this respect (they won't listen, at least, they won't listen to specific people)........ try to ignore the irony in this example :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)