CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ahem... can I use a product meant for dogs?

hopinso Views: 1,440
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 842,185

Re: ahem... can I use a product meant for dogs?

As long as you are sure there are no pesticides or other chemicals in the product, I would say give it a try. The sad problem is that so often pet foods and supplies are made from inferior quality ingredients. Here in the US we have had a recall of pet foods that were killing beloved dogs and cats because the food contained contaminated wheat gluten from China. One of the brands recalled was the kind I have given my dogs for years. Be very sure the product is safe and if it is pure, then it should be safe to try.

Years ago I had a snake bite and was treated with massive doses of steroids that cost hundreds of dollars. A few weeks later our dog was also bitten and she got the same steroids for only a few dollars. Later I had a grandmother and an older dog both on Prednisone, the tablets were identical, even made by the same company, but the difference in price was huge. If your product is high quality it should not hurt you at all, and from the way you describe it, it sounds safe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)