CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When will you stand up?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
J Trace Views: 1,287
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 841,604

Re: When will you stand up?

I'm naturally skeptical of "institutions" in general. It is all too easy for them to outlive whatever benevolent intent that may have caused their founding (though many institutions do not even begin with benevolent intentions except as a gloss, or perhaps their benevolence is really just service to a small group at the expense of the rest of humanity). So, though I am not versed on the history of the U.N., I readily accept your point that "nefarious" is an apt description.

"What has happened to humanity?" I wish I could point to an era of history replete with shining examples of broad-based, inclusive humanity. But, especially in the West, such an era seems not to exist. On broad scale, the most humane societies seem to be those that are isolated and "undiscovered." Peace is for those without neighbors it seems. Please help me if you know of a counter-example to this proposition.

Regardless of the state of humanity, as the old saying goes, "You can't fight city hall." How much moreso the U.N.! The Codex crap is horrible. I am saddened that such a thing is on the agenda. I'm not sure that it can be stopped by confrontation however. The best way to avoid it in our lives is to prepare for its obvious implications by changing our life and methods to be more "self and local community sufficient." Massive institutions and corporations prey on us who are small-scale and independent, they even call us "consumers" or "taxpayers" to our faces, thereby denying the flesh-and-blood reality of our worth as humans--to say nothing of our spiritual worth before the Devine. Our attitude toward them must be that they are hunters. They hunt us. If we are going to survive, prosper, and suceed, we will have to be superiour in our camoflage, resourcefulness, and patience. We need to be as "self" (in the sense of local communities) reliant as is possible.

We are good people. We are people who care, who work to alleviate suffering and pain. We are people who are optomistic and glowing with good intentions and actions. We have all the good of the Devine working with us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.971 sec, (2)