CureZone   Log On   Join
I hate my mirena- it's out and here's WHY ..READ PLS

mirenaisevil Views: 5,609
Published: 15 years ago

I hate my mirena- it's out and here's WHY ..READ PLS

I am so angry right now. I had my Mirena for only 6 weeks. 4 of the 6 weeks were spent bleeding.

Then everything seeed to even out, and I was hopeful.

About 2 weeks ago I started getting really, really tired an my abdomen became very distended (I looked 6 mos pregnant, still do actually).

This past Friday I was napping, I woke up unable to move because of the pain I was experiencing in my lower abdomen. I called my Dr they said to go to the ER. I am glad I did.

Turns out I got Pelvic Inflamatory Disease when it was inserted, which means my Dr wasn't using proper sterilization techniques.
The ER doc (Who is now my NEW DR) was amazing, he took the Mirena out, I was hoping to go hme with some Antibiotics , but it turned into a 2 day hospital stay with me being home now, just a couple of hours.
I was given IV Antibiotics around the clock. I was taken very good care of, and the DR sent my mirena out for testing to see where the other DR went wrong.

PLEASE DO NOT GET A MIRENA- NOTHING BUT A NIGHTMARE!!

Samantha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.484 sec, (1)