CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help......I feel bad, bad,.......

tuffy Views: 7,962
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 84,226

Re: Help......I feel bad, bad,.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: apure
Date: 2/8/2006 11:40:31 PM
Subject: hcv and herbs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just remember, hcv is a virus and it is not known to date to respond to mega vitamins and herbs. it does not cure your hcv.
also, half the dose required if you have liver damage as most of it will not be absorbed by the body and can actually make your urine burn (from honest experience guys!)the safest herb for those with hcv is milk thistle. that is the only one my doctor approves of. my np buddy also says a flush/cleanse a year.
stay away from vitamin e and iron. no salt, no red meats.
just someone who had been there.....you should also check to see if any other organs are malfunctioning as a result of the hcv...there are many bi-directional diseases associated with hcv and even though one herb may be good for this, it may not be good for that.
if you are afraid of antiviral chemo, it's not that bad. yes, it has made many sick, but that is because not everyone is a canadite for treatment. now days there are tests done to make sure your system can handle treatment. they test your blood clotting factor and to see if you harbor a genetic alpha-1 deficiency that has to do with the lungs.
do you know how long you have had hcv and what have your symptoms been (i mean any illness you've had). you'd be surprised to know that there are many many ailments associated with hcv.
anyway...please don't fall for anything you read in regards to cure alls...i've not met one person *including myself* that was cured with herbs, urine therapy, flushes, cleanses, tinctures.
you can certainly feel better for a while using milk thistle and eating right for your illness, but it to date has no known cure rates, not even for the easier genotypes. if you need help getting medication there are programs to help pay for all of it.
i may further add that for those who claim such cure with anything suggestive on this site are probably those 15% who'se bodies were able to knock it out on their own.
for those ready to bash me for being honest, i respect in what you believe in, so respect what i know.

sincerely,
stephanie hcv victim genotype 2b
texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.000 sec, (2)