CureZone   Log On   Join
Any shortness of breath?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
DoraTheExplorer Views: 12,847
Published: 14 years ago

Any shortness of breath?

As many of you did, I found this site while trying to find inforation on side effects for the Mirena IUD. I am amazed at the postings and also relieved. The part that made me feel not so alone was that others are actually feeling "crazy" and like a "bad parent". These are horrible feelings and I have been trying to understand why this has been happening. I asked my OBGYN about weight gain but I was told that it must be my diet. My diet isn't perfect but it isn't any worse than it has been my entire life but I have definitely been gaining. I thought that this may be the reason for my shortness of breath that I feel sometimes. I just can't take a full deep breath sometimes and I feel anxious? I think it's anxiety - I don't know. I've never suffered from it before.

I am trying to *weigh* my options. My biggest concern over anything, is the shortness of breath which makes me feel anxious. It has been only as of lately that I have felt depressed off an on and unsure why. Crying for ....why? - my least favourite emotion. I have felt scrambled and have had comments about my scatteredness but I never thought anything of it. I thought it was just part of the pregnancy brain that never goes away :-)

The smaller effects I can deal with. The irritability, anxiousness and shortness of breath I can't. HAS ANYONE ELSE FELT SHORTNESS OF BREATH? It can be very frightening to have to focus on your breathing pattern when it is such a natural part of life. This isn't constant but it has been happening a little too often lately. I am making an appointment with my GP for a physical to be sure. I am 31 with a 2 year old and have always felt to be healthy.

Looking forward to your reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)