Re: When will you stand up?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
storyofmylife Views: 1,335
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 841,242

Re: When will you stand up?

Umm I know about the so called "horrible truth" and I'm still going to watch TV..

The typical Americans who are glued in front of the TV, sports games, hanging out at the bars drinking every weekend and eat fast food and microwaved dinners.. don't take 'nutritional supplements" anyway except crap ones prescribed by the doctor. Common sense should tell them there's nothing healthy about Mcdonalds and they still choose to eat it.

"You will have NO ACCESS to nutrients and it will be illegal to possess them in any way."

Hey, newsflash. Nutrients come from food. Too many people on here supplement to death anyway while they continue to eat crap foods. Like it's ok to eat a pint of Ben&Jerry's because you can Liver Flush tomorrow and take some multi vitamin. Like you can put shit in your body and wash the bad stuff away with a cleanse. Then people think their immune systems are made up of herbs like goldenseal and powdered vitamin C.

- I'll still be able to eat raw food and work on keeping my body alkaline.
- I'll still be able to juice fast when I want.
- I'll still be able to Liver Flush when I want.

Personally, I'm not that worried. Maybe you people freaking out need to fix your diet instead of trying to fix it with "supplements". I wonder how many people are more upset that they'll have to fit in some vegetables to get their nutrients since it might not be available in capsule form anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)