CureZone   Log On   Join
A few facts...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
plasticat Views: 1,054
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,072

A few facts...

Hey storyofmylife...

Wow... you need to do a little research about this problem. Yes, I know nutrients come from food. Food should be our medicine and our medicine food. I personally take no supplements right now, but I like to know that I have the freedom to do so if I should desire.

And as far as getting nutrients from food, especially food after codex is passed, this will be EXTREMELY difficult. Do you truly understand what codex is and what it mandates? Here is short list of what will be mandatory for your food. Yes, mandatory. All food growers on the globe will be forced to abide by these standards:

Mandatory irradiation of food - This radiation has been clinically proven to completely destroy all vitamin and mineral content, cause proteins to mutate and become unrecognizable to the body, and eradicate all of the enzymes within the food. After irradiation, the food has absolutely ZERO nutrition. Yes, all irradiated food will be empty calories with absolutely no nutrients.

Mandatory use of synthetic chemical pesticides and herbicides- Codex will bring back 7 of the 9 globally banned chemical pesticides. These were banned by the majority of the countries in the world because they were so toxic. A pesticide is meant to kill. After codex all food must be heavily treated with these pesticides and herbicides.

Mandatory use of growth hormones, Antibiotics , and other chemical stimulants - You will have no other choice but to eat foods with these additives. Organic farming will be made illegal. I know it sounds hard to believe but its true.

Not to mention the fact that even before all of this mandatory poisoning, the food is ridiculously depleted of nutrients because of current farming practices (lack of crop rotation) and loss of viable nutrients from the soil. That is why some estimate that about 98% of the world's population is under-nourished (including most Americans).

SO, still think you will get all your nutrients from your food?

This doesn't make sense unless you know why they are doing this. It is about global population reduction! The UN has said it themselves. These global standards are being set in place to reduce the world's population.

Maybe it's time to stop watching television and start making a difference by getting this information out there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)