CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver for sinus infection/chest infection

Views: 13,963
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 84,566

Re: Colloidal Silver for sinus infection/chest infection

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the input. I went to the doc on Monday and she said the silver and oregeno oil must have done something do to the fact she did not feel I had infection. she did give me allegra to clear the sinus. She diagnosed it as allergic rhinitis. Also hycodan cough syrup, as I was up in bed hacking in my sleep. But NO Antibiotics . That was a plus. I am 100% better now.

Trapper/kcmo,
I do have those fillings and have been worried about them. My last dentist even refused to use composit fillings and we got in a debate over that. I hear it is very expensive to have them removed. And yes, I really try to baby this kidney. I do not believe in those fad protein diets anyways. My biggest downfall is the smoking and I hate myself for it!

Again thanks all of you, This Silver, oil of oregeno and probitic thing I believe really helped me alot. I did do hot peppers also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.688 sec, (1)