CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: amalgum tattoo

adie32 Views: 3,397
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 846,408

Re: amalgum tattoo

Ok so I take it that the only place you can get an amalgum tattoo is on the gum tissue right? The reason I had asked was because this idiot prosthodontist that I went to put a temp crown on one of my back molars and when I went to my regular dentist for a cleaning 2 weeks later, she found this hunk of amalgum in between the crowned tooth and the virgin tooth in front of it. She pried the hunk out of there and it was huge and very painful afterwards after she took it out. I ended up having to get the crowned tooth pulled 2 weeks later and that was when I noticed a brownish gray spot on the virgin tooth that is right next to the tooth that was pulled. The spot is in the same spot where the hunk of amalgum had been. I find it hard to believe that the virgin tooth could form a cavity that quickly (within 4 weeks) and the spot is right in the area where the hunk had been and I didn't have any problems flossing between the teeth either, while the hunk was in there. Is it possible for decay to form that quickly?

Blessings,

Adie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)