CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had these problems too?

rmax Views: 2,468
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 848,333

Re: Has anyone had these problems too?

first of all, who does your dr think he is to tell you that ur not old enough to make a decision that you dont want any more children??? i would absolutely find myself another dr who would do what i wanted. after all, you are the one paying him to do you a service, not the other way around! as for the other, im sorry that you have pregnancy symptoms. my cousin has them as well. she is for sure that shes not pregnant (she hasnt seen her husband since february, and has taken four tests to make sure). it is possible to get pregnant while using the mirena, i would take a test to make sure. i would then proceed to find a dr who would take it out for me and give me what i wanted. i chose to get the mirena, it was actually my idea. but i am so glad mine came out. i was having really bad headaches everyday, moodiness like you wouldnt believe, exhaustion, i didnt even have the energy to take care of my kids everyday. since it has come out, i have felt so much better. i no longer have the headaches. the other i do still have, but i think that its more because of the fact that i got pregnant because it came out than after effects of having the mirena. i would not suggest this to anyone. i refused to get a tubal, my husband had already made the decision to have a vasectomy. he had to wait on it until we had insurance, which he had it done three weeks ago, and 10 days after that is when we found out i was pregnant. so, if you have it taken out, which i very much suggest, then be extra careful when you get some nookie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)