CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beginning to read the 'Salt' forum

Views: 5,695
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 846,672

Re: Beginning to read the 'Salt' forum

Fledgling,

So very glad that a bell went off on this. I have come accross some beautiful writings on salt, and wish that I could have gigabytes in my brain to store it all - things being what they are, this is one post I go to often.

Please post on your sleuthing finds, there is so much to learn and get excited about.

One thing I can say is that changing to Celtic Sea Salt has been one of the "keepers" for me, and something I rely on daily: Water/fresh lemon juice/Celtic Sea Salt . The flavor is amazing on fruits and vegetables, and juice tastes oh so much better with just a pinch. Celtic Sea Salt and Castor Oil bath rub mmm...

[Epsom] salt & cayenne baths are also an amazing add on to my love of salt.

I feel that it helps in so many ways. It just made sense to me: how good I feel when floating in the ocean, what do we give babies when they are dehydrated?, how my hair or skin need absolutely nothing when I am around the sea. Reading about our body's Ph needing to be the same as sea water...

I will check some more of Daisy4 posts, on your recommendation.

A true joy to find myself in the same thread as you. You are a continuing inspiration.

As you well know, I learned about 'hugging myself', healing clays and the child within from your very wise and warmhearted posts...

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)