Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Mistral Views: 2,706
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 851,123

Re: Your thoughts on pH

Thanks for your comments. I am just a person who got sick of being sick for 10 years. I decided to get serious and start taking vitamins/minerals again, and in the process of trying to get well, I got sick again! (I kind of do things backwards - jump right in and then when something happens, I have to go back and research why it happened.)

The sulfation thing surprised me. Nobody ever talks about sulphur when they talk about important minerals. I even bought a textbook on Advanced Nutrition which has 5 pages each on most minerals, but it has only two sentences about sulphur. Maybe getting enough sulphur is easy for most people, but a hair analysis showed that I was extremely low.

Taking MSM (a sulphur supplement) did wonders for me for about a month, but then my digestive system shut down. That was extremely painful. I don't think that happens to most people -- I've read about people taking 5 grams of MSM a day for years without problems (that is foolishness BTW), and I was only taking 500 mg. So then I had to do some more research on that, which seems to be pointing to G6PD (Glucose 6 Phospate Dehydrogenase) deficiency. It sure would explain a lot of things that have happened in my family, and in my health. Someone with G6PDD should not take medicines with sulphur in them or take Vitamin C. There is a test for it but it is often inconclusive in a woman because it is a X-chromosome trait, and a woman may have one X that is G6PDD while the other is normal. Since a man only has one X-chromosome, the results of the test are more definitive.

I have minor sleep/snoring/breathing issues as well. If you have a family history of anemia, thyroid problems, bipolar, and/or diabetes; G6PD might be worth researching. If you are a man, you can only get it from your mother so consider her symptoms. If you are a woman, you can get it either from your mother, or your father or in very rare cases, a woman can inherit G6PD from both. I believe it has about a 5% frequency in the general population, but on a health board where we are all here trying to get better, maybe it is more common!

Sorry - I don't know anything about the Blood Gas test -- that just happened to be on the page I found with an explanation of how the body carefully manages blood PH level.

Don't worry about the term sulfation too much. One use of sulfation is to move oxygen from one enzyme to another. All you really need to know is that sulphur is as important as the other minerals that you have heard more about.

~Mistral

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.517 sec, (2)