CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine is poison unless found in food, plain and simple
 
dennishardyND Views: 1,288
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 852,377

Iodine is poison unless found in food, plain and simple


because your liver did its job of getting the poison out of you .iodine is poison unless you get it from food
like kelp, black walnut, elder, etc
Using iodine is not and has never been natural medicine. Only a half mined MD fool would believe iodine can have any health benefits taken internally. If it is not poison Drink a full cup and prove it to me. And no a little poison is not good for you, if you believe that try having a little arsenic and mercury every day. POISON IS POISON don’t be fooled by wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Always get your minerals from a whole food source
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)