CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lorenzo's Oil

Views: 1,812
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 853,049

Re: Lorenzo's Oil

from what i've experienced, it is a mild detox technique, but it also stimulates circulation to the head which is a good thing, but I do agree if the body is working correctly we shouldn't need to do it for toxin elimination, but it can be an aid when other things are clogged up, or part of a healthy routine since you have said so many times its hard to be clean in the world today, so adding another route to get rid of stuff isn't too bad. also the dental effects are nice too.

what I really enjoy is a good abyanga oil massage, where I first do a 10 minute skin brush of the whole body, then some light stretching and warm up, then massage the body towards the heart with an unrefined oil all over the body, let it sit for 15 minutes and shower off. I get a good detox reaction from this dumping the congested lymph into the blood and then filtered out by my kidneys, and occasional skin breakouts since i'm so toxic. BUT nothing can replace a clean diet! the most important thing of all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)