CureZone   Log On   Join
~wombat rocks!!~

AGEZERO Views: 1,410
Published: 14 years ago

~wombat rocks!!~

Lol!! and so does her Salve!!  so here is the dealy i have been struggling  w/this awful red lump above one of my teeth for Months, Ugg!!  I have used Everything for this sucker, both internally & externally we are talkin dozens of protocals here. Started oil pulling several months ago, Love it, of course and have seen many improvements, after experimenting w/several oils, now doing it tres times a day &  am currently using a combo VCO and Organic Castor Oil. Although it Has helped my gums i still had this lump. So yesterday while tooling around our little artist community i stopped in the pof and was So excited to find my Wombat Salve. I had originally thought i would try it on anonther part of my bod  but when i opened the little metal tub, i thought "why not"??!! and massively lathered it on my gum.  Well, I have to tell ya w/in seconds i noticed the inflamed  area turning a lite pinkie color!! WOW!! Thanks from the bottom of my Heart Laura, the funds are in the mail Kiddo, OXOX your bud zoe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)