CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Teaching

Views: 1,426
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 856,280

Re: Teaching

Great story thanks. I was disappointed to learn that some of the most colorful eyes were the most toxic. Like the red, yellow and orange ones. I enjoy looking through Dr. Jensen's study book, "Iridology The Science and Practice in the Healing Arts Vol II". It is loaded with photos of different eyes to look at and to practice reading. I have a feeling that Vol I will be alot harder to locate.

My eyes were a dull gray as a child but at least I have a good constitution. My eyes are now blue with a few rusty brown drug spots. I use to have more Radii Solaris lines but I now only have one line running through my pituitary. Can't seem to get rid of that one. Mercury?? My Scurf Rim is almost completely gone with just a stubborn spot on both lung areas. My nerve rings have faded greatly also. Of course it has taken me 6 years to get to this point but I'm happy with what I see.

I have an office in my house, so my husband takes a digital picture of my eyes and I use a photo program on my computer to blow up the picture. I then copied an iridology chart with my copier on a clear sheet of acetate. I place the clear sheet on top of my computer screen and can read it so much better than trying to use a 15x mirror and flashlight. I find Iridology so exciting. I pull out my pom poms every chance I get. :) (refreshed 48124)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.267 sec, (1)