CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 90% of infected people have no recognizable symptoms of herpes at all.

msteddy Views: 3,130
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 856,320

Re: 90% of infected people have no recognizable symptoms of herpes at all.

Thanks for replying. When I discovered the herpes,(which I didn't know what it was),18 years ago. It was a spot on my butt cheek about the size of a quarter. It came and went maybe 4 times a year. I thought it was yeast because of the excessive itching. Finally about 5 years ago,(13 years later), I asked during a dr visit if they could tell me that this think was on my butt. They cultured it and said it was herpes. Now since done only 5 years ago, I should be able to tell which type it is??? Is that correct? Since they did the culture, it has started to move around now. Several small spots here and there on my butt. Seems funny that it happened after the culture. Just wondered if they disrupted things. In the last 3 years I have been getting itching areas in my genital area, just every once in a while. I am now wondering if that is now herpes also. Never had it there before. So, what is the benefit of knowing the type of herpes? Is that just to determine how I could have gotten it, either by sex, or orally?? And could I have carried it around in my body for years,(maybe from a previous boyfriend), before it decided to show it's ugly face.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)