CureZone   Log On   Join
Chanca Piedra - need opinions

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
pirate Views: 1,653
Published: 14 years ago

Chanca Piedra - need opinions

I just bought some Chanca Piedra capsules to take prior to doing my first ever liver flush. My gallbladder was removed in 2001 and I have had numerous other signs that indicate a blocked up liver. I notice that you have recommended to others to take Hyrangea. Obviously you think it does a good job, but what is your opinion of Chanca Piedra?

I am going to begin your liver flush soon. I'm too nervous about the Epsom salts to do the "normal" flush. I was wondering though, are the results the same? Do you still get the stones out without the Epsom's? I am taking the Chanca Piedra on the hopes of breaking the stones up to expell the highest number possible in one shot. How many of your liver flushes do you think a person needs and how often?

Thank you SO MUCH for your advice. I feel like I really need to flush. I'm a 38 year old female, slightly overweight, and have been eating a terrible SAD diet my whole life. I'm trying hard to turn things around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)