CureZone   Log On   Join
Should I have it removed now!

sundaysgirl Views: 1,933
Published: 15 years ago

Should I have it removed now!

Hello All I am so glad to have found this web site. I felt like I was going mad! Thank you to all the people who take the time to to post mail on here it has really helped. My dilema is do i have it out before i get married in August. I have had alot of the SIDE EFFECTS (doctors don't agree) that most people have. My lastest is bad lower back pain where I was tkane to the hopstial because I could support my own weight. This feeling happened three time. They done lots of tests and came up with no answers other than "ITS NOT THE MIRENA COIL". I was sent home with pain killers. Other symptoms I have been told I have that again supposedly have nothing to do with the coil are: IBS (irritable bowl) Ostio-arthritus discharge abdominal pain (right side all the time) No sexual feelings at all (like my body has closed down) depression No energy or get up and go Feeling sick each morning Lumps in breast (sent to breast clinic, very scary) Each time I have gone to the doctor they send me to the hopsial if necessary and they disagnose something different or say they are not sure and give you pain killers etc. I am very lucky i have an understanding parntner as i think we would have split up otherwise. What I don't understand is if so many people have got the same side effects and also have the same Contraceptive, then why don't they do more investigations on the side efects. I still have alot of the above side effects, at the moment back is the worst, but am worried that I may get worse before I get better if I have the coil out before I get married. Has anyone felt worse after having it out and how long did it last? Any comments welcome sundaysgirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.469 sec, (1)