Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
bytheway Views: 5,068
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 858,761

Re: It's really a tapeworm

Hello Chipper!

I use the simple magnesium sulfate. That doesn't cost much.

Yesterday I took 1 tsp in a glass of water, and afterwards the bloating lessens. Today I took it again, but the result isn't as great as yesterday :-(

The diarrhea is greenish in colour and very special in odour (... oh how I hate this describings meanwhile.... :-)) so I suppose there's bile coming out as an effect of detoxing. I also "feel" liver and gallbladder, but in a very slight way. No big hurting.

Today it's the 5th day with HUMAWORM, and I hope that the worst reaction will go by soon.

A great kind of mental problem for me is, not to know exactly what kind of die-off it is, that makes me feel sick. There's Lyme-Disease, a toxic overload with heavy metals, a problem with fungi and also parasites (that I've seen). The thinking goes round and round and round and...... I'm searching for the switch to turn off :-)))

Greetings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.173 sec, (1)