CureZone   Log On   Join
--Hooray for askingandknocking !--Been following your advice and am extremely sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moreless Views: 1,393
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 859,834

--Hooray for askingandknocking !--Been following your advice and am extremely sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi askingandknocking,

As far as those folks on the Purple Poison, they cannot seem to help themself !

You know that one of the first signs of Poisoning may be Hallucinating and being unable to think clearly !

As to your recovery, it may improve as you are able to build your Alkaline Mineral reserves and learn to "STOP" eating those foods Causing your Lymphatic Fluids to become too Acidic !

As to finding a good quality Honey to use: This is going to be trial and error, and may be determined by trying Different Brands of Honey from Different places, until you find one , which when you take it tkat it may Solve problems , like if one is having congestion problems, a Good Quality Honey will Solve this problem, by taking 1 tablespoonful with each meal !

If it is not Good Quality, then it will not Solve this kind of a problem !

As to the fertilizer question, you need to clarify it for me as I do not remember which you are talking about !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)