CureZone   Log On   Join
I thought I was crazy!!!

4tippy Views: 2,138
Published: 15 years ago

I thought I was crazy!!!

Okay, I seriously thought I was just going crazy with the whole heart palpations! I loved the IUD for the first year, no problems, no period (who doesn't love that), but almost exactly a year from the time I had it put it in I had a period and started having stomach cramps; not only during menstrual cycle, but also while pooping (gross I know). I was worried it had gone up into my stomach. Shortly after the cramping my heart started racing. I wasn't doing anything I was sitting in a car driving to Utah for a vacation! When I got back I made an appointment with the doctor to have it checked out. I told the doctor my heart was racing (this happened many times over the next few weeks) she said it wasn't the Mirena. I had an ultrasound and all was well it wasn’t in my stomach. The doctor told me it was normal to have a period once a year and have some cramping. She said the cramping during the bowel movement was probably because I had eaten something bad. Okay, so when it happened again a month later, well who can explain that?
I am in pretty good shape, I work out a few times a week, and I have never had problems with my heart or high blood pressure. Over the last year my heart has still been racing. I have been diligently trying to pretend it isn't because of the Mirena. I talked to a friend the other day that had the same symptoms; she had it removed and is fine now.
I decided to go on-line and see what I could find out about and found this site! I am so having this thing removed! Thank you all!
We should be able to do something more! Women need to be warned!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.313 sec, (1)