CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need direction from knowledgeable people please

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
chipper Views: 1,566
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 862,201

Re: need direction from knowledgeable people please

Hi Gibs,

Well, I don't know where your located but, I've been watching a program on ty on satalite, which we have, and it is on chl 321 call letters WHT its called Know The Cause. It's really interesting they just had a bunch of programs on about fungal infection is the root of all problems. The guy on their that hosts the show had severe fungal problems. His remedy is oregeno and olive leaf. I had terrible problems for over ten yrs since 1990. I basically gave up wheat because I thought I was celiac. I'm waiting for tax returns to check.

Make a long story short I started on fungal defense by garden of life. I found it on e-bay good place to save money. Since I'm almost broke. Now from the yrs gone by. I started with a real good diet lots of salads water and fungal defense starte d fruit in the morning. I'm waiting for Humaworm to send out my order than do a parasite cleanse. Since I was dignsd with Ascaris in 93. I think and they cant talk about more highly about oregano and olive leaf. It kills everything too. They suggest North American Herbs.

For example The show had a doctor that was cleaning up after a surgery and he said he swoops when he cleans. Well he had gotten a needle from a aids patient in the palm of his hand. He came down with a real bad fungal infection and sores all over his elbows and knees. He did'nt get aids (good thing) He used oregno sent from where they were searching for the best oregeno around on the side of a moutain. Some other country. He used the orengao alot and he started to improve. They said these products are food so you can't do too much.

Well if you want to e-mail me maybe I could make a copy of those shows that were informative and send them to you. Wow I'm so happy I found this guy on Know the Cause, When I first was sick I found him talking about fungal inf and he is a Christian man and I trust his opinion on everything.. Good show.. you can also look on the net under Know the Cause he has a web site

Let me know

Chipper Hope WI.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)