CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Improved nails

misty3 Views: 929
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 863,518

Re: Improved nails

I have vertical ridges on my nails too. I've never been able to grow them as they were so weak & thin. Then about 10 days ago (which was about two thirds into into the Humawom course)I noticed that they really looked healthy and are much stronger than they used to be. I used to be able to easily bend them & they'd split & break all the time. Now they look normal are much stronger and aren't split or flaky anymore. They are actually starting to look nice for the first time in my life! I also feel like I have much more energy. I bought a puppy recently and in the past I would have felt that I didn't have the energy for it. Also I'm sure that my skin looks better & am now quite happy not wearing make up. I'm deffinately going to take Humaworm twice a year from now on - especially now that I have a dog. I wish I could make others see how good this is but when I tell my freinds what I'm doing they are all a bit sceptical. I'm looking forward to my third Liver Flush next week - I'm determined to get rid of my Gall Stones naturally and avoid having surgery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)