CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stomach ulcers

Views: 2,376
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 861,116

Re: stomach ulcers

hi!

i have had stomach ulcers for mos. bcuz i didn't know thats what it was, but nyway this is what has worked for me...........

nature's sunshine (brand)
big jar of powdered slippery elm. put 1 or 2 tablespoons in licorice tea and drink.this has helped me the best so far.

there is other stuff that i tried and worked for awhile but then quit. im not sure why but i think bcuz h. pylori gets used to treatments.

other things that helped for awhile....
baking soda in water
aloe vera juice
fibre smart by renew life ( pricey but works) it has l-glutamine and probiotics and slippery elm in it.

i was doin great after drinking slippery elm in my licorice tea, but then i had a headache and i took some aspirin and the pain started coming back, but i keep drinking the slippery elm and im pretty much better again.
its like having an open sore inside that has to heal and u have to be careful to not injure it until it gets all well.

i just got some watula tea which was very expensive. ( i ordered it before i found out how good slippery elm and licorice tea work) and im going to drink some tonite.
they have a 100% money back guarantee that it will cure the ulcer.

anyways thats prolly more than u needed to know
take care
sheyna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)